Since reopening in May 2018, the café at mumok has a new fresh and timeless look, inviting you to relax and take a break before or after your museum visit. We offer Illy coffee, a selection of teas and refreshing drinks, and typical Viennese confectionery. There is also a selection of snacks, including various bagels and seasonal soups.
Access to the cafe is barrier-free.
The health of our visitors and colleagues is of utmost importance to us. We therefore ask you to observe the following guidelines:
- The wearing of a mouth and nose protector is obligatory during your entire visit in the mumok as well as during guided tours and workshops
- Use the possibility to purchase tickets online or, wherever possible, use contactless payment at the museum.
- Keep your distance to other visitors and employees (min. 1–2 meters).
- Only use the lifts on your own or with people from your household.
- Avoid forming groups.
- Cough or sneeze into a handkerchief or in the crook of your elbow.
- Wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds and use our disinfectant dispensers.
- We ask that you refrain from visiting the museum if you have symptoms such as a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing.