The health of our visitors and colleagues is of utmost importance to us. We therefore ask you to observe the following guidelines:
- The wearing of a mouth and nose protector is obligatory during your entire visit in the mumok as well as during guided tours and workshops
- Use the possibility to purchase tickets online or, wherever possible, use contactless payment at the museum.
- Keep your distance to other visitors and employees (min. 1–2 meters).
- Only use the lifts on your own or with people from your household.
- Avoid forming groups.
- Cough or sneeze into a handkerchief or in the crook of your elbow.
- Wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds and use our disinfectant dispensers.
- We ask that you refrain from visiting the museum if you have symptoms such as a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing.
Information on participating in tours
Guided tours will take place in small groups comprising a maximum of 6 people.
During the tour, we will avoid stopping in small exhibition enclosures and narrow spaces.
During guided tours and workshops the wearing of a mouth and nose protector is obligatory for visitors.
Measures for events at mumok cinema
- It is obligatory to wear a mouth-and-nose mask during your entire visit to mumok. Please do not remove this after taking your seat in the mumok cinema and the event has begun.
- Please make use of online ticket sales. If you pay in the museum then please use contact-free payment methods. The evening ticket desk only has any remaining unsold tickets available. Entrance to mumok is 20 minutes before the beginning of the event.
- Please keep a distance to other visitors and mumok staff (minimum 1–2 meters).
- Please use our elevators alone or only with people who live in the same household.
- At the ticket desk you may leave personal data (name, e-mail, telephone number) so that we can pass these on to the responsible authorities for contact tracing in the case of COVID-19 infection. Data protection regulations are respected.
- In compliance with restrictions imposed by the authorities, a maximum number of 49 seats is available in the mumok cinema. Before entering the cinema, ticket with allocated seat numbers are issued.
- Please note that every second seat is not in use and that sitting directly next to another person is not permitted, including for visitors in the same group.
- Please note that there may be short waiting periods for areas of the museum with a high number of visitors. Please regularly wash your hands for at least 20 seconds, and use our disinfectant dispensers.