The health of our visitors and colleagues is of utmost importance to us. We therefore ask you to observe the following guidelines:
- Use the possibility to purchase tickets online or, wherever possible, use contactless payment at the museum.
- Keep your distance to other visitors and employees (min. 1–2 meters).
- Only use the lifts on your own or with people from your household.
- Avoid forming groups.
- Cough or sneeze into a handkerchief or in the crook of your elbow.
- Wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds and use our disinfectant dispensers.
- We ask that you refrain from visiting the museum if you have symptoms such as a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing.
Information on participating in tours
- Guided tours will take place in small groups comprising a maximum of 15 people.
- Our guides wear face visors and use Silent Systems equipment that has been thoroughly disinfected. For reasons of hygiene, and also sustainability, we ask that you use your own headphones (standard 3.5 mm connection). Alternatively single-use headphones are available free of charge.
- During the tour, we will avoid stopping in small exhibition enclosures and narrow spaces.