What you need:
- Piece of fabric (e.g. kitchen towel)
- Two wooden sticks (wooden spoons, chopsticks or similar)
- Kitchen roll, toilet paper or similar
- Ribbon or cord
- Felt-tip pen or marker
- Remnants of fabric
- Staple gun
Let's get started.
- Spread out your piece of fabric.
- Wrap one end of the wooden stick with kitchen or toilet paper. That will be the head.
- Place the stick on the fabric and fold it over the center of the wrapped end.
- Tie a cord tightly around the rod below the wrapped end. Now you have the head.
- Knot a corner of the fabric around the end of the second stick. Now you have a movable arm.
- Draw a face on the head.
- You staple hair, hat or coat. It may be a bit difficult. Then get some help.
And then your play can begin!